Allegro 4000-20 Abrasive Helmet High Pressure Heater
- 2.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
Vortex tubes are an effective, low cost solution to respiratory cooling needs. With no moving parts, a vortex tube spins compressed air to separate the air into cold and hot air streams by forcing the compressed air through a generation chamber which spins the air centrifugally along the inner walls at a high rate of speed toward the control valve. The air temperature controller adjusts the amount of air to the helmet and adjusts air 25° F (-3.8 C) warmer than the ambient air for use in cold environments.
The respirator’s air source must be supplied at all times with clean breathable air, Grade D or better as defined by the compressed Gas Association. (Commodity Specification G7.1)
- Body: Plastic
- Fitting: ¼ in. (.63 cm) stainless steel quick-connect (Rectus style)
- Belt: Nylon
- PSI Range: 67-92 psi
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (.58 Kg)
- Color: Red body with black control valve
- Lightweight for better comfort
- Provides continuous cool or warm air delivery
- No moving parts
- Easy to adjust control valve even with gloved hands
- Will warm compressed air by 25º (-3.8 C)
- Belt adjust to fit up to a 50” (127 cm) waist
- NIOSH approved to supply a continuous flow of warm compressed air to the Nova 2000 supplied air respirator. (Approval number TC-19C-363)
Sold per Each.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black and Nickel,
which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.
Ship 1-2 days: