Allegro 2035 Abrasive Helmet Low Pressure Airline Hose
- Product Description
Airline hose is NIOSH approved when used with Allegro Low Pressure Blasting Helmets. Manufactured with Dixon quick connect couplers.
- Inner non-toxic polyvinyl chloride clear
- Reinforced braided polyester yarn
- Outer yellow polyvinyl chloride
- 80 shore A-Durometer
- Temperature Range: -20° F (-28.8 C) to 150° F (65.5 C)
- Inner Diameter: ½ in (0.5 in) (1.27 cm)
- Outer Diameter: 3/4 in (0.75 in) (1.9 cm)
- Maximum Pressure: 230 psi @ 70° F (21.1 C)
- NV2035 50 Feet (15.2 m)
- Manufacturer: Dixon
- Type: Quick-connect
- Air Fitting Size: ½ in (1.27 cm) nominal
- Coupler: Steel electro-plated (P/N: 9700-72)
- Plug: Steel electro-plated (P/N: 9700-72B)
Sold per Each.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride,
which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.