String Knit Gloves - Cotton
String-knitted gloves are usually made of tightly-interlaced cotton yet it allows air to circulate around it for maximum comfort and dryness. Its no-bulk seams makes each pair a great fit for your hands. Most of these gloves are also reversible; whether you're left-handed or ambidextrous, you're going to be confident using it during work.
This type of glove is great for various activities, such as:
- Automotive sub-assembly tasks
- Packaging materials handling (office supplies)
- Construction (equipment and tools handling)
- Food handling (packaging and processing)
- Liner glove (added for better hand protection)
- Assembly (manufacturing industries)
- Parts handling (miscellaneous items)
- General maintenance (housekeeping)
- Warehousing (procurement tasks) or,
- Fabrication (clothes and sewing activities)
Superior Comfort and Grip for General tasks
String knit gloves (cotton only) offered here at Safety Company are available in various colors and features. We have string-knit with latex coverage for superior wet and dry gripping ability. If you're allergic to latex, you have an option to buy either 1-sided PVC-dotted string knit gloves or a 2-sided version of it. For those who want extreme comfort, try our seamless string knit gloves that are available in small, medium or large sizes. These gloves are sold per dozen at a very low price of around $5 to $10; get it today!