HexArmor 2023X Rig Lizard Arctic Reusable Cut Resistant Gloves
- ships in 7 to 10 business days
- 0.55 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The Rig Lizard® Series is purpose-built to provide maximum grip in tough situations – with over five grip options for water, oils, muds, and lubricants. Each glove is also equipped with our highly flexible IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ , keeping hands protected from smash and pinch injuries. This combination of multiple technologies and features makes the Rig Lizard® the ideal solution for common oil, gas, and mining hazards. With options for cold weather protection, your hands can stay safe and comfortable in any environment.
- H2X® waterproof liner and C40 Thinsulate™ interior liners keep hands warm and dry while on the job
- IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ with high flex design provides ANSI/ISEA Level 1 impact protection on the knuckles and fingers
- Durable TP-X® palm with additional reinforced TP-X® thumb saddle offers superior wet/dry grip and durability
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides a secure fit that won't fall off
- Goatskin leather fourchettes provide additional durability and dexterity
- Hi-vis color scheme for increased visual awareness
Grip: Wet or dry
Cuff Style: SlipFit® with Velcro®
Machine wash cool, tumble dry low.
Proper laundering can increase lifespan by up to 300%. Laundering removes harmful chemicals, perspiration, and everyday grit and grime that can weaken protective fibers and seams. Visible signs of wear can be a sign that the protective qualities of your gloves have been compromised, and should be replaced immediately.
**HexArmor gloves are not replaceable if not in resellable condition. Before buying the glove for intended use, please contact us.