HexArmor 2021X Rig Lizard Reusable Cut Resistant Gloves
- ships in 7 to 10 business days
- 0.55 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The Rig Lizard® Series is purpose-built to provide maximum grip in tough situations – with over five grip options for water, oils, muds, and lubricants. Each glove is also equipped with our highly flexible IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ , keeping hands protected from smash and pinch injuries. This combination of multiple technologies and features makes the Rig Lizard® the ideal solution for common oil, gas, and mining hazards. With options for cold weather protection, your hands can stay safe and comfortable in any environment.
- Back-of-hand sewn-on IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-flex design provides ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 protection on knuckles and fingers
- Palm provides ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3 resistance
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching provides superior wet/dry grip and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle
- Elastic cuff for a secure fit
- High dexterity, pre-curved design for a superior fit
- Pull tab loop
- Hi-vis color scheme
- Form-fitting, quality materials;
Grip: Wet or dry
Cuff Style: Elastic
Sizes: 6/XS through 12/3XL
Machine wash cool, tumble dry low.
Proper laundering can increase lifespan by up to 300%. Laundering removes harmful chemicals, perspiration, and everyday grit and grime that can weaken protective fibers and seams. Visible signs of wear can be a sign that the protective qualities of your gloves have been compromised, and should be replaced immediately.
**HexArmor gloves are not replaceable if not in resellable condition. Before buying the glove for intended use, please contact us.