Impacto BG413 Anti Vibration Full Finger Bubble Air Gloves
- Ship 3-5 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
IMPACTO® full finger antivibration AirGloves®. Pearl leather palm, nylon Lycra™ back. Full pearl leather thumb and finger gussets for added comfort. Utilizing patented Air Glove technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Adjustable elastic wrist with hook and loop closure.
- Reduces vibration and impact from pneumatic tools
- Full finger style provides maximum hand protection
- Patented air bladder technology protects the palm, fingers and thumb from tool-induced vibration
- Thin urethane air bladder ensures excellent tactile feedback to minimize grip stress
- Soft leather palm and thumb ensures tactile feedback and dexterity
- Opposed thumb helps maintain vibration protection when clasping tool handle
- Individual chambers for long lasting wear and consistent protection
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at the wrist
- Sold per pair, left or right hand
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
GE Glove Compliance. Gloves with this symbol are compliant with EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves and EN 388:1994 Protective Gloves against MECHANICAL RISKS. The first number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance; the second, blade cut resistance; the third, tear resistance and the fourth, puncture resistance
IMPACTO Air Gloves are designed to help reduce injury-causing vibration and the risk of hand-arm vibration symdrome. To pass prEN ISO 10819 certification gloves must have vibration damping material located in the palm area, thumb and fingers past the last joint of the digit. The overall vibration transmissibility for medium frequencies TRM must be less than 1.0 and high range TRH must be less than 0.6. The Air Gloves utilizes Bubble Glove Cellular Air Bladder Technology. Non-permeable polymer bladder with individual air chambers. EN ISO 10819 Test Results are: TRM:0.75, TRH=0.45
**Warranty Policy: All products come with a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects.