Impacto BG690 Anti Vibration Full Ringer Air Gloves
- Ships 5-7 days
- 12.80 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
IMPACTO® full finger antivibration AirGloves®. Soft pearl leather palm and fingers. Cotton flannel back and inner lining. Utilizing patented Air Bubble™ technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Suede leather safety cuff.
- Multiple air chambers ensure optimal glove functionality and durability
- Individual air chambers are less susceptible to failure for long lasting wear
- Lightweight, soft and adaptable the Air Bladder conforms to the fl ex-lines of the palm and fingers minimizing grip stress and providing greater tool control
- Non-permeable air bladder will not degenerate or bottom out
- Durable urethane construction provides consistent protection
- Thin, pliable air bladder is fl exible around tool handles
- Versatile design can be used in a large range of styles
- The AIR GLOVE ensures workers have the best hand protection when using vibrating tools while still allowing maximum dexterity and tool control
- Maximum vibration protection when working with tools such as chipping hammers, needle guns, sanders, jackhammers,rivet guns, chainsaws and grinders
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
GE Glove Compliance. Gloves with this symbol are compliant with EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves and EN 388:1994 Protective Gloves against MECHANICAL RISKS. The first number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance; the second, blade cut resistance; the third, tear resistance and the fourth, puncture resistance
IMPACTO Air Gloves are designed to help reduce injury-causing vibration and the risk of hand-arm vibration symdrome. To pass prEN ISO 10819 certification gloves must have vibration damping material located in the palm area, thumb and fingers past the last joint of the digit. The overall vibration transmissibility for medium frequencies TRM must be less than 1.0 and high range TRH must be less than 0.6. The Air Gloves utilizes Bubble Glove Cellular Air Bladder Technology. Non-permeable polymer bladder with individual air chambers. EN ISO 10819 Test Results are: TRM:0.75, TRH=0.45
**Warranty Policy: All products come with a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects.