Sundstrom H03-1021 SR 200 Airline PC Visor
- Product Description
Supplied Air Respirator with Scratch resistant polycarbonate visor. Breathing apparatus that is connected to compressed air.
Gives possibilities to use filter back-up. The breathing hose can be released from both the face piece and the control valve. Can be used in explosive or fire-hazardous environment.
The SR 200 Airline is a Supplied Air Respirator with filter backup. It is particularly well suited if the user is performing hard or sustained work, and if the pollutants have poor warning properties or are particulary toxic. The breathing hose can be detached from both mask and regulator.
- High impact resistance due to thickness of visor
- Chemical resistance due to the anti scratch treatment
- Concave shape allowing great visual field
- Visor made of polycarbonate
- Easy to replace and center with the help of markings on both visor and face piece
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH standards for air purifying respirators
- Depth: 3.5 in
- Height: 5
- Width: 7