Sundstrom SR 510 P100 Particle Filter - 1 Each
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 0.20 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
- Calculated at Checkout
The SR 510 P100 particulate filter is high effecient filter of mechanical type. It protects against all types of particles (dust, fume, fog, spray, asbestos), even bacteria, viruses and radioactive dust. This filter can be used with all Sundstrom Air Purifying Respirators.
- The filter separates 99 .997% of the pollution in the air. That means that the air is 33,000 times cleaner on the backside of the filter media than in the front (the standard requires air 3. 333 times cleaner).
- High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers ten times more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH Each filter tested twice for 99.997% filter efficiency.
- A new feature is the increase of the filterarea to 201 square inch (1300 cm2). It provides the filter with extremely low breathing resistance and extended usage time.
- Extra large 201 sq. in. P100 filter area provides extremely low breathing resistance, high air flow and extended filter life the P100 filter can be "piggy-backed" together with a range of chemical cartridges.
- This filter can be used on all Sundström Air Purifying Respirators.
- Depth: 1.25 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Width: 4.25 in
- Casing Material: Quality Polypropylene
- Cartridge Type: Particulate
- Shelf Life: 20 years.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in its original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.