Moldex M2600N95 Special Ops Series Particulate Respirator - 15 Each
- 0.92 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 23||and get 3% off|
|Buy 24 or above||and get 5% off|
The black Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. HandyStrap® allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it's always ready for use. During wear the cloth strap is more comfortable and cooler. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Solid black color stays cleaner looking longer.
- HandyStrap® with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- N95 protection against non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Softspun® lining for added comfort and durability.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- M2601N95- Small
- M2600N95- Medium/Large
Additional Packaging Information:
- 15 each per box/12 boxes per case (For Reference Only)
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.