Moldex M2800N95 Special Ops Series Particulate Respirator - 10 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 0.90 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The black Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
HandyStrap® allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it's always ready for use. During wear the cloth strap is more comfortable and cooler. Exclusive Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates. Added carbon layer for M2800 helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of ozone and organic vapor odors.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Solid black color stays cleaner looking longer.
- HandyStrap® with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler.
- N95 protection against non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- M2800 has an added carbon layer that helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone/organic vapors.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. No oils present.
- M2800N95- Medium/Large
- M2801N95- Small
Additional Packaging Information:
- 10 each per box/10 boxes per case(For Reference Only)
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.