3M-GVP-100 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Unit
- Product Description
The GVP powered air purifying respirator is a motorized blower unit worn at the waist that delivers filtered air into a hood, helmet or facepiece. The GVP allows the wearer to choose from a wide selection of filters that offer flexibility and freedom to work in a variety of industrial environments. These systems are compatible with many different styles of headgear ranging from lightweight hoods, bumpcaps, hard hats, helmets and full facepiece respirators.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected.
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Battery Type: NiCd - Rechargeable
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: Parts & Accessories , Powered Air Systems
- Category: Powered & Supplied Air Respirators
- Color: Gray
- Mounting Type: Belt-Mounted
- Product Series: GVP
- Product Type: PAPR Parts and Accessories
- Oil & Gas
- General Manufacturing
- Assembly and Mechanical
- Metal Repair