Allegro 9933 EZ Air Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR), Disposable Hood
- Ships 5-7 days
- 5.00 LBS
- 24.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Our EZ Air Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is a complete particulate system intended for both Industrial and Healthcare workers where combined respiratory, eye, and face protection are required. It is a motorized, Lithium-Ion battery operated system that provides a constant supply of fresh, filtered air over the users face. At an APF level of 25, it creates and optimal protective pressure inside the respirator hood keeping out harmful particulates. Recommended applications are facility maintenance, painting and Health Care workers.
Complete PAPR assembly includes choice of either Poly-coated Tyvek® or Saran coated Tyvek® Hood, breathing tube, blower, battery, waist belt, charger, flow tester, HEPA filter.
- Fully Disposable
- Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek® or Saran-coated Tyvek® with bonded/taped seams
- Splash resistant hood and bib
- Generous size is ideal for workers with beards, glasses and goggles
- Disposable one-piece
- Absorbent head band
- Adjustable hook and loop attaches to hood to secure in place
- Easily inserted inside the hood downtube sleeve and into the air pocket inside of the hood to direct the air
- up and over the user’s head. This allows for the air to be dispersed across the lens to prevent fogging and
- reducing CO2 build up inside the hood.
- Placement of breathing tube inside the downtube sleeve of the hood reduces decontamination time.
- Quick bayonet style hose connector easily connects the hood to the PAPR Blower.
- Single filter design
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- NIOSH Approved HEPA Filter (42 CFR, Part 84)
- Filters 99.97% of particulates larger than 0.3 microns.
- Rugged, lightweight ABS, (Blower, Filter and Battery weight, 2.62 lbs.)
- Low profile, off the hip design or back (4” with waist belt)
- Low noise level at a quiet 65 dB
- Easy access to Power Button, 8 speed control for increasing/decreasing airflow and battery condition display
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms for low battery, low flow and missing filter
- 7.4 V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Operates up to 8 hours (minimum speed), 6 hours (maximum speed) on a full charge
- 4-6 hour recharge time and can be recharged up to 350 cycles (on or off the blower)
- Impact-proof ABS housing
- Easily installed and removed with locking tab
- 110-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz Smart Charger
- LED indicators let user know when the unit is charging, complete or an error has occurred
- International kit available (removable plug)
- Large heavy-duty belt clips, easy to attach while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic easily adjusting belt straps for ease of donning
- Double pull straps for even distribution when tightening
- Fire retardant outside material
**NOT compatible nor approved to be used with Ambient Air Pumps, Filtration Panels, or Breathing Air Blowers.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.