ZEKLER EAR DEFENDER 412RDBH w/ Helmet mount/Bluetooth/FM/Boom Mic/Side tone feature SNR 29dB
- Ships 5-7 days
- 2.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Comfortable earmuffs with built-in FM stereo radio, level-dependent monitoring function and Bluetooth® wireless technology for connection to telephone and for streaming music. Music streaming pauses and the FM radio is lowered for incoming calls; for safety reasons the monitoring function is retained. Good attenuation for low, high and medium frequencies. The hard hat attachment with fork-mounting and the wide sealing cushions give a constant head pressure and comfortable use. The helmet adapter is prepared for mounting the Zekler visor system.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for communication with mobile phone, laptop, iPad.
- Boom microphone with very effective noise suppression for clear communication even in noisy environments.
- ”Side Tone” function enabling your voice to be heard clearly and to help you speak in a normal conversational level even in very noisy environments.
- Level-dependent monitoring function is retained for incoming calls for safety reasons.
- ”Adaptive Volume Control” function automatically adjusts the volume of incoming calls based on the surrounding noise level.
- FM stereo radio 88 – 108 MHz with volume limiter (82dB(A)).
- ”Automatic Frequency Control” (AFC) reduces the noise between radio channels when searching, locks and memorizes selected channel even in lower reception areas.
- Automatic switching between Stereo/Mono for a more stable sound depending on reception conditions.
- Level-dependent monitoring function Level Dependent System amplifies weaker sound and allows you to hear your surroundings whilst keeping you protected from high impulse sounds.
- Attenuation: Level 2.
- 3,5 mm AUX input.
- Cable with 2 x 3,5 mm stereo plugs included.
- For hard hat attachment.
- Helmet adapter prepared for mounting the Zekler visor system.
- Wide, comfortable and easily replaced sealing cushions.
- Up to 10m range using Bluetooth® unit.
- Supplied with 2 x 1,5V AA batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries (HR6 2100 mAh) and battery charger available as accessories. Charges in around 3 hours from wall socket and around 8 hours in USB socket.
- Operational time up to 23 hours with all functions active.
- Battery status/energy saving for automatic switch-off if no settings have changed within 6 hours.
Approved for mounting on the following safety helmets: 3M PELTOR: G2000, G3000, SecureFit X5000/ X5500 CASCO: PF 100 AS CENTURION: Concept CERVA: Alpin Worker IRUDEK: Stilo 300V, Ekain JSP: EVO2, EVO3, MK7, Evolite KASK: Superplasma, Plasma, HP PETZL: ST, Vent, Best SCHUBERT: BER80, Electrican 80 SCOTT: Style 300, Style 600, Tuffmaster II HC710/HC715, Tuffmaster II HC 750 SINGING ROCK: Flash Industry, Flash Access, Flash Aero SUNDSTRÖM: SR 570, SR 580 UVEX: Airwing, Pheos, Pheos Alpine OTHER: Balance HD, Balance AC, IRIS 2, Rockman S14, Rockman S16, Rockman S17
Complies with EN 352-1, 352-3, 352-4, 352-6, 352-8 and the EMC-Directive 89/336/EEC.
SNR: 29 dB
H: 33 dB
M: 26 dB
L: 19 dB
|Freq Hz||Mean att.||Std. dev.||APV|