Easy Max - Slip Resistant Overshoes - 1 Pair
- Ships 7-10 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 13.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 - 49||and get 5% off|
|Buy 50 or above||and get 10% off|
SLIP RESISTANT OVERSHOES TO PREVENT TRIPS AND FALLS ON GREASY AND / OR WET SURFACES
- EXCEPTIONAL GRIP on slippery floors
- Specifically designed for safety and oversized shoes(boots, trekking, catering shoes…)
- The stretch fit structure allows you to cover all shoe sizes with only 5 sizes !
- No marks on the floor, no marking formula
- AUTOCLAVE washable
Easy Max, the essential equipment to completely prevent slipping accidents.
Food industries, hospital setting, catering…
SIZING EASY MAX
For a proper use of the overshoes, it is important to ensure that the overshoes fits neatly over the user’s footwear.
CE certified – Risk II PPE
EN ISO 20347 – Safety footwear without toe cap
Slip resistance test method ( EN ISO 13287 )
- Fuel oil resistance (FO)
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
- ASTM F2913 – Slip resistance test method
The Easy Max slip resistant footwear makes it easy to move on wet and / or oily surfaces :
- Exceptional grip on slippery floors.
- Safe moving on the workplace.
- Specifically designed for safety and oversized shoes.
- Stretch fit structure who allows to cover all shoes sizes by only 5 overshoes sizes.
- A comfortable and hygienic solution: users keep their own footwear.
- Ease of use and maintenance: easy to put on and remove.
- Washable in machine, autoclave or by hand.
- Non-slip sole liquid repellent and avoid clogging.
- Its formula meets the pending standards of resistance to oil, tearing and abrasion.
- Leaves absolutely no marks on the floor.
Due to unexpected high demand of this product we are doing the best we can to keep up with the demand in production and inventory. We have limited White Tiger Grip Easy Grip sizes in stock. Please call for availability.
Available after 12/15/2020: