Visitor Premium Safety Toe Overshoes - 1 Pair
- Ships 7-10 Days
- 1.60 LBS
- 13.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 or above||and get 5% off|
Safety overshoes for occasional use, to protect against the risks of Toe crushing + Slip and falls.
Visitor Premium gives you an unrivalled walking comfort thanks to its lightness and ergonomic features. It allows users to keep the hygiene and comfort of their own shoes while being protected against the toe crushing and slip risk. Its extra-light toe cap made of aluminium & titanium alloy resists at 200 joules just as steel, but is twice lighter. The product’s maintenance is very simple (wash under a trickle of warm water and let it dry) and it’s highly wear resistant.
- Outstanding grip coefficient (SRC)
- Ultra-light toe cap made of aluminium/titanium alloy
- 4 sizes are enough to cover all shoe sizes
- Color code to track sizes
- Secure hold of the foot thanks to the multidirectional straps
VISITOR PREMIUM provides to your visitors and employees the perfect protection against toe crush injuries and falls.
Application: Industry, handling, construction and public works, other areas.
- Outstanding grip coefficient
- Toe cap made of aluminium/titanium. Ultra light!
- Multidirectional straps : secure hold of the foot
- Only 4 sizes to cover from 4 to 12
- Color code to track sizes
- Can be adapted to most kind of footwear
- Tiger-grip ® anti slip sole with self cleaning studs
AMERICAN AND CANADIAN STANDARDS
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resitance to 101,7 J ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Requirement for safety overshoes
- Impact resistance to 125 J
Certified product complying below standards.
- Impact resistance to 200 J (EN ISO 12568)
- Crushing resistance to 15kN (EN ISO 12568)
- Slip resistance (Test Result below)
- Ergonomic features
- Fuel Oil resistance
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
*EPI : personal protective equipment
*ISO 13287 : PPE - Antislip standard
*CE EN 12568 : Foot protection - Requirement for toe-cap.
*SRA : Anti-slip coefficient on ceramic floors with detergent.
*SRB : Anti-slip coefficient on steel floors with glycerin.
*SRC : SRA /SRB
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES
Yellow for Small sizes Small Fits Sizes: Women Size: 4 - 7.5, Men 5.5
Tan for Medium sizes Medium Fits Sizes: Women 8-10, Men 5.5 - 8.5
Red for Large sizes Large Fits Sizes: Women 11, Men 9.5 - 110.5
Green for XLarge Sizes : X Large Fits 10.5-12.5
Color Codes Makes it Easy to Identify Sizing
- A single glance to identify your size.
- Packed in individual bags : functional and easy storage.
- Color-coded sizes to identify each size at a glance.
- Functional storage : compact and packed in individual bags.
Storage and Maintenance
- Hand washable – Let them dry naturally
- Store in a dry place, away from temperature variation
- Do not use below a temperature of -20°c
Ships 3-4 Weeks: