Standard Non-Belted Harness
All FlowTech LTE harnesses feature FlowScape breathable comfort pads with air-flow ventilation for improved comfort and reduced heat and moisture buildup. Our exclusive design allows the pads to breathe when you move by pushing and pulling air in and out through the ventilation holes. Coupled with lightweight aluminum D-rings, FlowTech LTE is the lightest harnesses in its category and configured for Fall Arrest, Work Positioning and
- Premium breathable padded shoulder yoke with polymer GEL endoskeleton
- Exclusive Aluminum Alloy CamLock torso adjusters
- Proprietary Dorsal D-ring keeper with integrated SRD attachment sleeve
- Contoured removable leg pads with polymer GEL
- Forged Aluminum Alloy D-rings
- Alloy Steel Visi-lock Quick Connect chest buckle
- Alloy Steel Tongue Buckle leg adjusters
- One Dorsal D-ring
|Webbing ||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength |
|Dâ€Rings ||Aluminum; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength |
|Buckles/Adjusters ||Aluminum and Aloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength |
|Tensile Strength ||Min. 5,000 lbs. |
|Max. Capacity ||425 lbs. |
|Style # ||Description |
|7086BRS ||XSmall |
|7086BRM ||Small |
|7086BRL ||Medium |
|7086BRXL ||Large |
|OSHA ||1926.502 and 1910.66 |
|ANSI ||Z359.11-2014 |
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to front, side, or shoulder Dâ€Rings.