Fendall Flash Flood 3-Minute Emergency Eyewash Station
- Ships 3-5 Business Days
- 14.00 LBS
- 11.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 5% off|
Offers immediate, hands-free eye flushing, and is portable to meet the needs of changing work-place hazards. Delivers saline solution for three minutes.
- Easy installation with no plumbing required. Can be easily wall mounted for placement near most workplace hazards.
- One-gallon cartridges are easy to store and offer quick changes without mixing or measuring.
- Highly visible green color provides easy identification in an emergency situation.
- Dual nozzles provide simultaneous flushing to both eyes.
- Unique cartridge design delivers a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Lightweight, highly portable system may be easily wall or table mounted.
- Easy-to-use nozzle strap is easily removed for hands-free flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open.
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions.
- Solution: One-gallon Sperian Saline cartridges
- Flow Duration: 3 minutes
- Dimensions: With cartridge: 10 1/2" L x 20" H x 14" D
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- Maintenance: Replace Sperian Saline solution every 6 months
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment) Secondary Device Does not meet ANSI 15-minute flushing requirement, intended to support, not replace, primary eyewash devices. Unit is suitable for nuisance situations such as dust or particle flushing where a 15-minute flushing device is not a requirement.