Fendall 2000 Emergency Eyewash Station Only
- Product Description
100% Sterile Portable Emergency Eyewash. Comfort features, ergonomic design, and an alarm system help ensure compliance with ANSI 15-minute requirement. Eyewash station only. Sterile Saline Cartridge sold separately.
- Delivers 100% sterile saline from a100% sterile delivery system
- Built-in alarm system that sounds when the unit has been activated and again when the injured individual has completed the required 15-minute flush.
- Sleek assembly that fits nearly anywhere
- Highly portable and easily moved when work stations move.
- Easy-view side windows to check sterile solution expiration date and key contact information
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004 15-minute flush requirement for primary eyewash stations
- Sterile saline solution adheres to FDA requirements for providing sterile eyewash solution in self-contained emergency eyewash stations.
- Easy-to-install single cartridge with ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID technology features 100% sterile saline
Solution: Honeywell 100% Sterile Saline solution cartridge
Flow Duration: 15 minutes
Dimensions: Reservoir up: 17" L x 13.5" D x 32" H, Reservoir down: 17" L x 13.5" D x 51.5" H
Capacity: 6.87 gallons
Maintenance: Replace cartridge every 24 months
Expiration: 24 month cartridge life from date of manufacture (sold separately
ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID Technology
Easy View Window: Makes inspection and maintenance quick and easy.
Oil and Gas
Steel and Metals
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1, SEI Certified