SAS Safety 9-Gallon Portable Emergency Eyewash Station
- Product Description
Install the NEW, 9-Gallon Eyewash Station where hazardous materials are present and avoid one of OSHA’s top 10 citations. Same great quality as the 15-gallon station, but smaller, lighter and more compact!
- One-hand operation
- Gravity-fed, no plumbing required
- Holds 9.11 gallons of water
- Provides a minimum 15-minutes flushing period
- Portable unit measures 9-1/2" x 16-1/2" x 20"
- Locking cap
- Mounting bracket, inspection tag, tamper resistant tie and preservative included
- Change water every 90 days
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2014
Water flows at 0.4gpm (1.5L) for a full 15 minutes.
Mount in accessible locations requiring no more than 10 seconds to reach it and within 100 feet or less from a potential hazard.
Inspect the unit, drain, flush and clean with mild soap and water every 6 months.
Flushing fluid should be changed every 90 days.
Use SAS eyewash preservative to prevent the growth of potentially harmful bacteria in the eyewash tank.
Rinse and refill with potable water and preservative.