FallTech 8259Y3 Internal 6 Feet Shock Absorbing Lanyard
(You save $51.00)
- Product Description
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite.
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment end.
- "Y"-leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off.
- Anchorage end rebar hooks have a 2-1/4" gate opening and allow a broader range of connections.
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 6,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.13-2009
- (Z359.13-2009 supersedes Z359.1-2007 for Shock Absorbing Lanyards)
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.
Sold Per Each