FallTech Internal Shock Absorbing 6 Feet Lanyard
- Product Description
- "Y"-leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off.
- Anchorage end rebar hooks have a 2-1/4" gate opening and allow a broader range of connections.
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite.
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment end.
|Webbing||Polyester; Min. 6,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.|
|Connectors||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connector Gates||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and side load|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs.|
|Max. Freefall||6 feet|
|Average Arrest Force||Less than 900 lbs.|
|Max. Elongation||48 inches|
|ANSI||Z359.13-2009 (Z359.13-2009 supersedes Z359.1-2007 for Shock Absorbing Lanyards)|
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.