Mechanix Wear CXG-L10 Carbon X Leather Gloves
- Ship 2-3 Days
- 0.50 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The Team Issue™ Level 10 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle protects during extreme situations, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 specifications. ARC 41.8.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications.
- ARC 41.8Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Available only in Black
- Track Rescue
- Fueling Operations
WARNING: This product can expose you to Leather dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov