HexArmor 2076 Helix High Cut Blue Knit Glove with PU dip
- ships in 7 to 10 business days
- 0.55 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 3% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
Helix® series gloves offer a wide variety of grip options to provide users with the appropriate grip for the task at hand. HexArmor® has you covered for any working condition. We're constantly researching and testing new formulas and application methods to maximize grip and function, helping workers redefine safety at their worksite.
A high-performance polyethylene yarn (HPPE) and berglass blend combined with steel yarn provides a high-cut knit material with the toughness of steel without compromising dexterity.
- Knit: 13-gauge HPPE and steel fiber blend shell
- Coating: Flexible polyurethane palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Lightweight, flexible, durable, grip; good abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced thumb crotch area for increased durability
- 2076 - XS (Available by end of August)
- 2076- S
- 2076 - M
- 2076 - L
- 2076 - XL
- 2076 - 2XL
HexArmor gloves are not replaceable if not in resellable condition. Before buying the glove for intended use, please contact us.
Ships 7-10 Days: