DuPont QC120S Yellow Tychem QC Coverall with open wrist and ankle - 1 EA
- QC120S-1 EA
- Limited Stock
- 0.50 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 12 units
- Calculated at Checkout
A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® QC utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Open Wrist and Ankle
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
**Serged Seam - a seam produced when three threads are interlocked around the raw edges of two pieces of material for a strong, stress-resistant seam.
If you need more protection against hazardous splashes, check out our Taped Thermobond Seam Coveralls.
|Material||DuPont™ Tychem(R) QC fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.|
|Item||Hooded Disposable Coverall|
|Hood Design||Standard hood with elastic around the face|
|Closure Type||Front Zipper covered w/ a storm flap adhesive closure|
Additional Equipment Needed:
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- Wear separate appropriate outer footwear over the garment sock. This garment has attached socks made of garment material. These socks are not suitable to used as outer footwear. They do not have adequate durability or slip resistance to be worn as the outer foot covering.
- Please read, understand and follow the Tychem® User Manual.
Asbestos and lead abatement
QC120S-YL-6XL- 6XLarge *Special Order - Sold per Case only (12pc/case) Call for Availbility
- *Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
- *CAUTION: This information is based upon technical data that DuPont believes to be reliable. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. DuPont makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this information. It is the user's responsibility to determine the level of toxicity and the proper personal protective equipment needed. The information set forth herein reflects laboratory performance of fabrics, not complete garments, under controlled conditions. It is intended for informational use by persons having technical skill for evaluation under their specific end-use conditions, at their own discretion and risk. Anyone intending to use this information should first verify that the garment selected is suitable for the intended use. In many cases, seams and closures have shorter breakthrough times and higher permeation rates than the fabric. Please contact DuPont for specific data. If fabric becomes torn, abraded or punctured, or if seams or closures fail, or if attached gloves, visors, etc. are damaged, end user should discontinue use of garment to avoid potential exposure to chemical. Since conditions of use are outside our control, we make no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use and assume no liability in connection with any use of this information. This information is not intended as a license to operate under or a recommendation to infringe any patent or technical information of DuPont or others covering any material or its use.
Cellosolve® and Selexol™ are registered trademarks of Dow Chemcals Company. Skydrol® is a registered trademark of Solutia.