DuPont QC122T Yellow Tychem QC Coverall w/ Hood and Attached Socks - 4 each
- Product Description
A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- 4 each in a Case
**Taped Thermobond Seam - Both sewn and taped to provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes and tough seam stress. A sewn stream is covered with a strip of compatible material by heat-sealing.
|Material||DuPont™ Tychem(R) QC fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.|
|Item||Hooded Disposable Coverall|
|Hood Design||Standard hood with elastic around the face|
|Closure Type||Front Zipper covered w/ a storm flap adhesive closure|
Additional Equipment Needed:
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- Wear separate appropriate outer footwear over the garment sock. This garment has attached socks made of garment material. These socks are not suitable to used as outer footwear. They do not have adequate durability or slip resistance to be worn as the outer foot covering.
- Please read, understand and follow the Tychem® User Manual.
Asbestos and lead abatement
- *Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
- *CAUTION: This information is based upon technical data that DuPont believes to be reliable. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. DuPont makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this information. It is the user's responsibility to determine the level of toxicity and the proper personal protective equipment needed. The information set forth herein reflects laboratory performance of fabrics, not complete garments, under controlled conditions. It is intended for informational use by persons having technical skill for evaluation under their specific end-use conditions, at their own discretion and risk. Anyone intending to use this information should first verify that the garment selected is suitable for the intended use. In many cases, seams and closures have shorter breakthrough times and higher permeation rates than the fabric. Please contact DuPont for specific data. If fabric becomes torn, abraded or punctured, or if seams or closures fail, or if attached gloves, visors, etc. are damaged, end user should discontinue use of garment to avoid potential exposure to chemical. Since conditions of use are outside our control, we make no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use and assume no liability in connection with any use of this information. This information is not intended as a license to operate under or a recommendation to infringe any patent or technical information of DuPont or others covering any material or its use.
Cellosolve® and Selexol™ are registered trademarks of Dow Chemcals Company. Skydrol® is a registered trademark of Solutia.