Moldex 9001 Series 9000 Full Face Respirator Facepiece
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 2.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The 9000 boasts an extra-wide viewing lens, with an exclusive over-molded flange design. This eliminates the traditional clamping frame found on most other face pieces. The 9000 is completely free of metal parts, making it ideal for mines, refineries and other work environments where metal may be hazardous. At less than 13 ounces, the 9000 Series respirator is ultra-lightweight. Workers will appreciate the comfort and longer wearability and employers will benefit from increased user acceptance. A convenient ratchet fastening strap system and the standaway head harness make putting the 9000 mask on and taking it off quick and easy. The strap tabs are securely molded directly to the flange for rugged use. Advanced design eliminates unnecessary parts. Our overmolded flange and harness tabs, plus integrated exhalation assembly, make cleaning and maintaining the 9000 Series respirator a breeze.
- Easy To Wear
- On & Off Made Easy
- A Frameless Mask With A View
- Completely Free Of Metal Parts
- High-tech, streamlined design for exceptional worker acceptance
- Exclusive over-molded lens offers greater field of vision
- Lighter weight for superior all-day comfort
- Fewer parts means less cost and easy maintenance
- Stand-away head harness for easy donning and doffing
- Lens stays away from flat surface when laid down to avoid scratching
- Tear away lens protector included
- Lens meets ANSI Z87+ for high impact requirements
- 9001- Small
- 9002- Medium
- 9003- Large
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.