Sellstrom S26400 Premium Series ADF Welding Helmet
- Product Description
The Sellstrom brand has been synonymous with innovative welding solutions for almost 100 years. Today we continue to invest in developing products to meet the demands of this extremely challenging environment. Our Advantage, Advantage Plus, and Premium series auto darkening helmets have all the features necessary for all welders ranging from the general enthusiast to the most seasoned professional. A new breakthrough feature is the Blue Lens Technology which allows more colors of the visible light spectrum to come thru the lens for more natural and accurate tones. This is a must for all professional welders and available on the Premium Series auto darkening helmet.
S26400 Premium Series Auto Darkening Helmet
• Blue Lens Technology allows more colors of the visible light spectrum to come thru the lens for natural and more accurate tones
• Includes 4 arc sensors for amazing clarity, enhanced definition, and reduced eye fatigue
• Welding helmet can be used for TIG (>5amp) /MIG and stick application
• Wider viewing area is ideal for difficult work angles
• Full digital operation: shade, sensitivity, delay, and weld/grind control
• Memory function allows the operator to store settings for future use (3 selections)
• Solar and battery operated and includes low battery warning
• Internal controls for maximum protection
• Lightweight design is perfect for extended use
• Ideal for the professional welder and excellent for use in steel fabrication, steel erection, ship building, refinery construction, and much more
• Design allows use of magnifier plate
• Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 and CAN/CSA-Z94.3 standards
• CE Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.