Onguard 87015 11 Inch Hazmax EZ Fit Boots
- 5.90 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 or above||and get 5% off|
Providing a high degree of chemical resistance
- 11 in. boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate tallow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- FOUR sizes for easy ordering and stocking by the distributor and end-user
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste.
Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
Available Sizes for Men:
- 87015-S - Small
- 87015-M - Medium
- 87015-L - Large
- 87015-XL - X-Large
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important Notice: This is a special order item. Standard lead time is 2 weeks. If you prefer the order to ship earlier, please choose the expedited option. Choosing this will allow us to ship the order within 48-72 hours.