Onguard 87012 16 Inch Hazmax Steel Toe/Shank/Midsole w/ Ultragrip
- Product Description
The Finest Boots Made For Hazardous Materials Handling
Features & Benefits:
- Hazmax Kneebot
- 16 in. boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Cut off bands
- Kick off lug
Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
o cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Important Notice: This is a special order item. Standard lead time is 2 weeks. If you prefer the order to ship earlier, please choose the expedited option. Choosing this will allow us to ship the order within 48-72 hours.