Master Grip Slip Resistant Overshoes
- Ships 7-10 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
MASTER GRIP'S SOLUTION : THE GRIP FOR ALL OUTSIDE SURFACES
This overshoe will allow you to walk as well on snow and ice as well as on muddy surfaces.
Master-grip overshoes have 5 interchangeable studs that you can adapt to your needs.
|Ice-Grip Steel||Hard and tough icy and snowy surfaces|
|Ice-Grip Tungsten||Smaller layer of ice and snow. No damage to walk on intermediary surfaces.|
|All Road Steel (10mm)||All-Road & Muddy surfaces|
|All road Tungsten ( 13mm)||All-Road & Muddy surfaces|
|Outdoor / Golf||Outside slippery floors|
- Comfortable solution : You can keep your own shoes.
- Adaptable over all kinds of footwear, with our without heels thank to its velcro-comfort strap.
- Functional storage : compact and packed in individual bags.
- 5 interchangeable studs for an outstanding grip on all surfaces
- Deliverd with "ice grip steel" spikes fixed on it.
- Easy to use : the studs are changed in a flash
Adaptable to all shoes and available in 3 sizes :
|Women's||4 - 7 1/2||8 - 11|
|Men's||5 1/2||6 1/2 - 9 1/2||10 - 13+|
Each pair is packed in a reinforced individual bag to avoid damages.
MASTER GRIP CERTIFICATION
MASTER-GRIP overshoes: an all road and universal Personal Protective Equipment CE certified!
More than just a sport or leisure equipment, Master-Grip meets the requirements in the workplace.
Complies with Directive 89/686/EEC, Master-Grip has been certified CE by the CTC in collaboration with FIOH - Finnish Institute of Occupational Health - based the following tests:
- Slip resistance on ice *
- Tensile strength of the fastening mechanism in cold (-20 °) *
- Corrosion resistance of the metal parts *
- Practical performance: easy to put on and off the shoes, walking comfort, fit on the shoes, and ease of use. *
* Applied Method : Int. J. Ind. Ergon 16(1995), 191-200 / TY-043 work instruction of FIOH
Tiger-Grip’s production units are certified GREEN PARTNERS, demonstrating our commitment to respect for the environment. The composition of our products complies with REACH (552/2009/CE and associated revisions) regulation: Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals. None of the 38 chemicals forbidden in the EU was detected.
Due to unexpected high demand of this product we are doing the best we can to keep up with the demand in production and inventory. Please call for availability.