Tractel N0850S QuikMount Lite HD roofing system 50-foot system in pail
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 13.10 LBS
- 14.70 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The Ouik-Mount lite rooï¬ng system is designed to provide fall protection to workers on wooden roof structures. Lightweight and easy to install, the Ouik-Mount Lite offers a safe temporary anchorage point.
- Stopfor B rope grab and 3-ft. (0.9 m) shock-absorbing lanyard combination — D5B03G/E4 or D5B03G/E6
-Constructed ofsteel with a zinc dichromate finish
-Roll over cam braking system minimizes wear
- Harness- AC432
-Made of polyester webbing
-3-point adjustrnent for one size ï¬ts most
- One roofing anchor-428103S
-Galvanized steel stamped rigid anchor
-Supplied with 16 screws (#12 — 2 7/8 (73 mm) with #3 Philips pan head)
-5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) anchorage point when properly installed
- 25-ft. or 50-ft. (16 or 15.2 m) safety lifeline — GS25NG or GS50NG
-Eye splice with nylon thimble and self-locking snap hook one end
-Figure eight knot at the other end
- Manufactured in accordance with GSA, ANS and 0SHA requirements.
- Meets and/or exceeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point.
- Ask customer service for specific standards as federal, state, local or provincial regulations may differ.