OSSUR NORTH AMERICA
EXOFORM 8 inch Form Fit Wrist Brace - SIZE SMALL ONLY CLOSE OUT -
- Ship 2-3 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Patented Form Fit 3-dimensional molding technology allows varied padding thicknesses in strategic locations for superior comfort and fit
- Extremely breathable, LYCRA-lined interior
- Lightweight, durable fabric construction
- Contoured along distal palmar crease to allow for 90° M.P. flexion
- Precisely-sculpted, narrow web space prevents pinching
- V-notch at fifth M.P. to allow for palmar spread
- Palmar stay is removable and adjustable
- Easy-to-use contact closure straps.
- 8 inches
Indications for Use:
- Selected injuries
- Post-cast healing and soft tissue injuries
CAUTION: Patients should be instructed to inspect their hand, wrist, and product before and after each use.
1. Undo all the contact closures.
2. Place hand into the support and place thumb into thumb hole. Ensure stockinette is
positioned on top of the hand (if applicable).
3. Align the palmer stay to the palm of the hand. Adjustments on the aluminum palmer
stay can be performed by a certified medical professional.
4. Fasten all contact closure straps and secure to a snug fit. Adjustments may be
necessary as hand, wrist, and thumb swelling patterns change. Straps may be cut as
1. This product may be cleaned using a mild detergent and cold water. Hand wash
using 30°C (86°F) soapy water. Aluminum stays may be removed for cleaning except
for the Exoform Wrist Brace. Do not use bleach or strong detergent. Do not wash in
2. Lay brace out flat on a towel and air dry. Do not squeeze or wring out the brace. Do
not wash in washing machine or place in dryer. Do not place near heater.
Available Options (Left or Right):
- Small - 6.25 to 7.25 inches
Sold Per Each