Showa The Original Nitri Flex General Purpose Gloves
- In Stock
- 0.20 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Nitrile-coated for maximum wear and excellent cut, puncture and abrasion resistance and featuring a two-piece, 100% cotton interlock liner for comfort, flexibility and dexterity. Nitri-Flex is an economically versatile alternative to cotton and lightweight leather gloves. Nitri-Flex is launderable for added value and features a textured grip for safety and ease of handling. Gloves are color coded for easy size identification and pairing after laundering.
Sanitized® Nitri-Flex Lite and Nitri-Flex Plus are new styles available for superb dexterity and grip with maximum comfort. Gloves are knitted nylon (Lite) or Polycotton (Plus) with a nitrile flat dip.
- Nitrile-coated for maximum wear.
- Excellent cut, puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Palm coated.
- 100% cotton liner for comfort, flexibility and dexterity.
- Economically versatile alternative to cotton and lightweight leather gloves.
- Launderable for added value.
- Textured grip for safety and ease of handling.
- Gloves are color coded for easy size identification and pairing after laundering.
- 4000P-08 - Small
- 4000P-09 - Medium
- 4000P-10 - Large
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.