Sellstrom Model 2000 Monitor Germicidal Cabinet
- Product Description
A top seller in the education & medical industries for decades!
- Germicidal cabinet sanitizes goggles and/or eyewear for the next use in just 5 minutes.
- Model 2000 has an average kill rate of 99.2% during a 5-minute cycle, controlled by a timer.
- Sturdy 24 gauge white enameled steel cabinet features interlocking doors with tamper-resistant latches and can be locked with (2) keys provided.
- Multiple units are keyed alike.
- No direct UV radiation escapes from the cabinet when in use, and the cabinet shuts off automatically if double doors are opened.
- Universal rack hold (6) glasses or (5) goggles per level on (8) shelves.
- No assembly required.
- Wall or shelf mountable with a 7 ft grounded electrical cord.
- CUL Certified.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Model # 90494
- Weight of Unit 45 lbs.
- Height 32 Inches
- Width 24.5 Inches
- Depth 9.5 Inches
- 29 inches high
- 22 inches long
- 6 inches deep
- Approximately 3.6 inch gap per shelf