Sundstrom SR200 Glass visor Full Face Respirator Mask - 3/Each
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 6.15 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- SR 200 is intended for use when maximum safety and good breathing comfort are required.
- The mask can be used either as a filtering device in combination with filters from the Sundström range of filters, or as breathing apparatus with a continuous air flow together with the SR 307 compressed air attachment.
- The SR 200 can also be used as head top together with the Sundström fan unit SR 500 or SR 700.
- The material and pigments of the mask body are FDA- and BGA approved for exposure to provisions, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies.
- Frame of silicone and exposed plastic parts are made of polyamide.
- The mask is equipped with three inhalation valves and two exhalation valves, and the breathing resistance is therefore very low.
- Easily adjustable elastic head harness in textile.
- Tested in accordance with EN 136:1998.
- Nominal protection factor 2000
- Service Temperature: -10-+55°C, <90% RH
- Storage Temperature: -20-+40°C, <90% RH
- Weight: =450 g
- Standard Thread Connection: 40 x 1/7 in.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable. Filters & Cartridges Sold Separately