HexArmor AG10009D 9 Inch Cut And Puncture Resistant Arm Guard
- Call for Availability
- 0.50 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 0.10 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
The HexArmor® 9 in. Arm Guard 9D is a double layer product that will protect your forearm from metal, knives, and even punctures from sharp objects like needles and glass shards. Spandex wrist insert with thumb hole. Will not fall down like knit sleeves! Compatible with most gloves. Ambidextrous, Sold individually.
Protective materials are made in the United States, and arm guards are assembled in China.
- Cut Resistance: ISEA Level V.
- Puncture Resistance: Very high.
- Sharps Resistance: High, good against needles.
- Abrasion Resistance: High abrasion resistance.
- Machine Wash: Safe for high temp wash.
- Protective Area: Protects up to 9 in. of forearm.
- Animal handling, wood/lumber, metal fabrication/stamping, glass fabrication, meat packing and processing.
- Cut Resistant, Puncture Resistant & Abrasion Resistant
- AG10009D-06- XSmall
- AG10009D-07 - Small
- AG10009D-08 - Medium
- AG10009D-09 - Large
- AG10009D-10 - XLarge
- AG10009D-11- 2XLarge
Safetycompany.com regularly updates its listings for product availability. Some items have limited quantities and may easily go out of stock. Should the item be unavailable, a lead time of 2-3 weeks will be required to meet the order. We strongly recommend that you give us a call if you need a specific number or size of a certain item so that we can immediately check the current inventory for availability.