DuPont NG120S ProShield NexGen White Coveralls w/ Collar -25 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
- ProShield® NexGen® garments are suitable for protection against non-hazardous particles light liquid splash and aerosols in many industrial applications
- ProShield® NexGen® garments are made with a microporous film that is laminated to a spundbonded polypropylene substrate.
- Laydown collar
- Open wrists
- Open ankles
- Color: White
- Material: DuPont™ProShield® NexGen®- a composite of microporous film and nonwoven fabric.
- Item: Collared Disposable Coverall
- Ankle Style: Open
- Wrist Style: Open
- Seam Style: Serged
- Closure Type: Front Zipper Closure
Additional Equipment Needed:
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- Automotive refinishing
- Waste cleanup
- NG120S-S- Small
- NG120S-M- Medium
- NG120S-L- Large
- NG120S-XL- Xlarge
- NG120S-2XL- 2XLarge
- NG120S-3XL- 3XLarge
- NG120S-4XL- 4XLarge
- NG120S-5XL- 5XLarge
- NG120S-6XL- 6XLarge
- *Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
- *Liquid barrier performance varies based on the amount of liquid that may get on the garment, the length of time the liquid is on the garment, applied pressure and certain physical properties of the liquid. Tyvek®, Tyvek® Dual, ProShield®, ProShield® Basic, ProShield® NexGen®, Tyvek® FC, and ProShield® 3 garments are not appropriate if during use they are getting wet (liquid is dripping or running, or it is wet to the touch) or if spotting is observed on skin or garments worn under the protective garment. Tyvek® Xpert and Tyvek® Plus offer improved liquid barrier, but may not be appropriate if spotting is observed on the skin or garments worn under the protective garment. In applications where a higher liquid barrier is needed, consider Tychem® QC and Tychem® SL garments with taped seams.
- *CAUTION: This information is based upon technical data that DuPont believes to be reliable. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. DuPont makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this information. It is the user's responsibility to determine the nature and level of hazards and the proper personal protective equipment needed. The information set forth herein reflects laboratory performance of fabrics, not complete garments, under controlled conditions. It is intended for information use by persons having technical skill for evaluation under their specific end-use conditions, at their own discretion and risk. Anyone intending to use this information should first verify that the garment selected is suitable for the intended use. In many cases, seams and closures have shorter breakthrough times and higher penetration rates than the fabric. Please contact DuPont for specific data. These garments are intended for limited use and should be disposed of after single use. If fabric becomes torn, abraded or punctured, or if seams or closures fail, or if attached gloves, visors, etc are damaged, end user should discontinue use of garment to avoid potential exposure.
Additional Packaging Information:
25 Each Per Case (For Reference Only)