FallTech 8353 SoftPack 3 Ft SAL with Self-Tracking Rope Grab
- ships 5 to 7 business days
- 2.00 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
- For use on 5/8" Poly/CPP rope for fall arrest and restraint.
- Integral energy absorber and rope grab set
- Locks onto the rope lifeline at the onset of a fall even
- Manual rope grab is user-activated for movement and placement at the desired height on lifeline
- ClearPack shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- 1" polyester webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hook at the attachment end.
|Webbing||Polyester; Min. 6,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.|
|Connectors||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connector Gates||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and side load|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs.|
|Max. Freefall||6 feet|
|Max. Arrest Force||Less than 900 lbs.|
|Max. Elongation||54 inches|
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.