Sellstrom V845533020LE SRL with Galvanized Steel Cable, Snap Hook 20 ft
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 8.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are connectors that extend and retract as the worker moves around.
- SRL’s use a locking mechanism similar to that of a seatbelt.
- Under normal use, the worker can move about while the SRL keeps them connected between the harness and anchor point.
- If the worker slips or falls, the mechanism locks the SRL, preventing further extension of the lifeline.
- SRL’s offer the worker the greatest amount of mobility and work distance from the anchor point.
- SRL’s offer shorter stopping distances that traditional lanyards.
- Leading Edge (LE) self-retracting lifelines are designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge and where a fall hazard exists that could cause the lifeline to come into contact with the edge
- Leading Edge SRL’s provide additional protection against sharp or abrasive surfaces found on many construction sites
- A Leading Edge SRL can be mounted below a worker’s fall arrest D-Ring (please refer to instruction manual for details)
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.2-98 (for non-Leading Edge applications) and ANSI Z359.14 (for Leading Edge applications)
- No external shock absorber – We are the only manufacturer that offers LE certified units which can be used without external shock absorbers
- Lightweight units can be mounted on a worker’s harness for better mobility and range of motion
- All LE products are clearly marked to ensure the correct SRL is used for Leading Edge applications
|ANSI Z359.14- 2012 LE Certified||Yes|
|Webbing/Cable ft (m)||3/16” (5 mm) Cable|
|Length ft (m)||20 ft (6 m)|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
AVERTISSEMENT: Cancer et Troubles de l’ appareil reproducteur
ADVERTENCIA: Cáncer y Daño Reproductivo