FallTech 8354LEY3 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off Steel Snap hook and Rebar Hooks
- Ships 5-7 Days
- 7.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
Frequently bought together:
- Can be used with foot-level and overhead tie-offs for 6’ or 12’ free fall
- ¼” heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life
- Lifeline cable tested on a .005 radius sharpened steel edge
- Red protective PVC cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard
- 12’ free fall energy absorber designed to limit fall forces to 1,800 lbs. with average arrest forces of 1,350 lbs. in the event of a fall
- The patented WrapPack cover protects the energy absorber from harsh environmental conditions and day-to-day use and offers a protected window to allow visual inspection of the internal webbing
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with various connectors to meet the needs of various jobs
- Twin-leg lanyards offer 100% tie-off
- A lightweight and affordable Leading Edge solution
- User Capacity – ANSI: 130 to 310 lbs
|¼” Galvanized Steel Cable||5,000 lbs.|
|Connectors:||5,000 Minimum with 3,600 lbs. Gate Strength|
|Minimum Static Strength:||5,000 lbs.|
|ANSI Lanyard Class:||12' Free Fall|
|Maximum Arrest Distance:||60"|
|Average Arrest Force:||1,350 lbs.|
|Maximum Arrest Force:||1,350 lbs.|
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.