Falltech 7023QC Journeyman 3-D Standard, Non-belted Body Harness
- Ships 3-5 Days
- 4.07 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
- 3 D-rings, Back and Side
- Quick Connect Legs and Chest
- Premium breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke with integral non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
- 18" contoured stitched-down leg pads
- Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors
- Low-profile spring-tension Torso Adjusters
- Forged alloy steel hardware
|Webbing||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|D-Rings||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Buckles/Adjusters||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||425 lbs.|
OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings.