- 7015 Harness
- 8259 Shock Absorbing Lanyard.
- 2 Gallon Bucket
- Conveniently pre-selected basic components of a personal fall arrest system
- Contains unifit full body harness and single leg shock absorbing lanyard
- Single back d-ring for fall arrest.
- 5-point adjustability.
- EasyFit mating buckle leg straps.
- 1 lanyard keeper.
|Webbing ||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength |
|D-Rings ||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength |
|Buckles/Adjusters ||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength |
|Tensile Strength ||Min. 5,000 lbs. |
|Max. Capacity ||425 lbs. |
|OSHA ||CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66 |
|ANSI ||A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009 |
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings.