Allegro 9600-15EX Statically Conductive 16" Diameter 15' Duct
- Product Description
This lightweight and retractable duct is designed for maximum air handling capabilities with dual direction flow and low friction loss, while providing a safe positive means of discharging static build-up. Single ply, designed with vinyl and polyester materials and a neoprene coating, create a temperature resistance up to 250°F. This ducting is integrated with extended solid grounding wire at each end. It meets ASTM Specs and UL-94-VO requirements. It is rated to 1000,000 OHMS or less per square inch.
- Vinyl and polyester anti-static materials
- Neoprene coated
- Temp resistant up to -65°F to 250°F (-53°C to 121°C)
- Retractable, Non-collapsible design.
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
- Meets ASTM 227 Specs.
- Meets flame retardant requirements of UL-94-V0
- Rated to 100,000 OHMS or less per square inch
- Integrated with extended solid grounding wire at each end
|Part No.||Diameter In (cm)||Length Ft (m)||End-Straps|
|9600-15EX||16" (40.6 cm)||15' (4.57 m)||Dual|