Sundstrom SR232 Organic Vapor Acid Gas Cartridge
- Product Description
- Chemical cartridge used to provide protection against certain levels of organic vapours, acid gases and hydrogen fluoride.
- Moulded polyethylene.
- No metal parts.
- Largest diameter approx. 4.2 in (107 mm).
- Thickness: approx. 1.4 in (36 mm).
- NIOSH approval number: TC-23C-1577.
- Can be combined with a P100 filter 210/310-2, to provide protection against certain combinations of organic vapours, acid gases, hydrogen fluoride and particulates.
- Can be combined with particulate filter 210/310-2.
- Snap the particulate filter onto the cartridge for protection against certain levels of specific contaminants.
- Pre-filter and pre-filter holder should always be fitted.
- These components help protect the cartridge from damage, remove nuisance dust, and extend the life.
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place.
- The shelf life for an unopened cartridge is 5 years.