Allegro 9401 Manhole Guard Rail
- Product Description
Designed to protect an area 33" x 33", the 42" high Allegro Manhole Guard Rail* collapses to only 44" square x 4" for easy storage. Weighing 34 lbs., the strong, one inch tubular .078 gauge steel construction is powder-coated in safety yellow for a durable finish and high visibility. Simple one-piece construction offers easy, no-tools assembly. Rail locks open and two hooking chains provide protected entry and exit. For safety, the rail accommodates signs, flags or lights, and for convenience, it can be used with a guard rail tent, umbrellas or winch.
*This assembly is to be used as a 'Temporary Barrier Railing' only. See OSHA 1910.146(c)(5)(ii)(B)
- High quality steel
- Strong 1” diameter tubing
- 0.078 gauge steel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Safety yellow for high visibility
- Designed to protect an area of 33” X 33”
- Support arm gives guardrail added support
- Two chains with hook for additional security
- 2 welded marker flags
- Simple one-piece construction assembles without the use of tools
- Disassembles to 32” X 4” for compact storage
|Guard Rail Winch||9401-10|
|Polymer Manhole Shield||9401-12|
|Guard Rail Tent||9401-01|
|Manhole Lid Lifter||9401-20|
|Manhole Sign 24”/26”||9400-24/9400-26|
|32½” (33”)||33¼” (3”)||44½” (44½”)||34 lbs.|
Allegro has developed a line of confined accessories to keep workers safe around manholes. Allegro Al demonstrates the use of these products.
Allegro Indust...Allegro has developed a line of confined accessories to keep w...