Emergency Eyewash Station Fend All Pure Flow 1000
- Ships 3-5 Business Days
- 38.00 LBS
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 5% off|
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers unequaled eyewash safety, reliability, and value. The patented system delivers contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges.The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 does not require costly plumbing for affordable, portable placement near most workplace hazards. Patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height, and provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. A unique fluid pressure balancing system and nozzles maximize comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months,* at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices.
- Self-contained and easy to install with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards or transported with optional universal cart or stand.
- Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
- Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care. A 100% sterile saline option is also available.
- Constant flow rate permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1-2004.
- Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
- Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
- Cartridge lasts at least four times longer than other primary, self-contained eyewashes.
- Easy maintenance. ESP RFID technology gives you instant, accurate safety information about the cartridges while the easy view window makes inspection and maintenance
- Easy to install, and instruction manual, video and cartridge components ensure proper installation and maintenance to prevent false activation.
Oil and Gas
Steel and Metals
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement. SEI Certified
EYEWASH SOLUTIONS CARTRIDGES 32-0001050-0000 FOR PURE FLOW-1000 STATION IS NOT INCLUDED.
*Special Order Item*