Jackson Safety 14527 W20 411P Fiber Shell Welding Helmet
- Ships 1-2 Days
- 1.38 LBS
- 10.25 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- 8.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 7% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 10% off|
W20 SERIES Specialty Welding Helmets: Whether you are in a high heat environment, welding in a tight space or simply long for a lightweight alternative while welding, these helmets are ideal for special welding applications.
|Viewing Field||2" x 4.25"|
|Shell Material||Vulcanized Fiber|
|Hard Hat Acceptable||No|
|Mag Lens Acceptable||Yes|
|ADF Adaptable||Yes(With Solera Sold Separately)|
|Light vulcanized fiber shell||Comfortable, yet cool heavy-duty welding|
|Fixed front with aluminum frame filter plate holder||Ideal for higher heat applications|
|Replacement Part Kit availability||Elongates life of the helmet|
|Every helmet come pre-assembled with a clear safety plate, shade 10 replacement parts, filter plate and head gear||Unit ships complete, ready to wear|
*Not suited for damp environments or overhead welding
- Features a lightweight vulcanized fiber shell for comfortable yet cool, heavy-duty welding.
- Made of 10% recycled fiber content.
- Not suited for damp environments or overhead welding.
- Fixed front with aluminum frame filter plate holder ideal for higher heat applications.
- Meets the ANSI Z87.1 Standard.
- Every helmet comes pre-assembled with a Clear Polycarbonate Cover lens and Replacement Plate - 2" W x 4 1/4" L
Sold Per Each