Haws 7611 AXIONÂ® MSR Sink Mount Eye/Face Wash
- Ship 3-5 days
- 7.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Lab units like the 7611 swing-away eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Dust cover allows for the 7611 to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Side mount design allows the unit to be mounted from either side of the sink to better fit numerous locations
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
- Axion® Shower Head
- Flow Regulation
- Fully Assembled
- System Certified
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.