HW-7612 AXIONÂ® MSR Sink Mount Eye/Face Wash
- In Stock
- 6.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Model 7612 sink or deck mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR stainless steel eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. When not in use, this unit utilizes a swing-away feature so the area stays clear for everyday use.
- A Dust cover allows the 7612 to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Side mount design allows the unit to be mounted from the right side of the sink
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
- Axion® Eye/Face Wash Head
- Flow Regulation
- Fully Assembled
- System Certified
- Upgraded Ball Valves
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.